Monday, June 14, 2010

Recipe Monday

Today's recipe is for the easiest and best snickerdoodle cookies you will ever make. A few weeks ago Curbris informed me at the last minute that he needed 6 dozen cookies for a missionary fireside. I know I went to culinary school, but I cant make 6 dozen cookies appear with a snap of my fingers. So I went in my pantry to see what I had on hand and what would be the quickest way to make these cookies. I found a wonderful recipe on the Betty Crocker website for snickerdoodles. It contains only 5 ingredients. Once you make these cookies get ready for people to ask u for the recipe.

Snickerdoodles
1 package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon


1. Heat oven to 350°. Mix cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain).
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.

French vanilla cake mix is a great stand-in for the white cake mix.

Recipe Source:Betty Crocker

No comments:

Post a Comment