Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm a big Kid now!

Sadie will be 3 soon and I figured that this is the best time for me to start potty training her. Even thought I have already potty trained Karma I was still very nervous of how it was going to go. The best method that seems to work for us is just going good turkey and not using any diaper(only at night when she sleeps) or pull ups. The first two days were rough, but I expected that and tried very hard not to get frustrated. By the third day we were doing a lot better and only had a few accidents. By the end of the week she had it down and had no accidents. Some things that worked with Sadie were, using a potty chair (it wasn't as scary as the big potty), keeping a jar of candy in the bathroom (like I did with Karma), and Karma was a huge help. Sadie likes to do whatever Karma is doing, so by Karma going potty the same time Sadie did, it helped Sadie try to be like her big sister. Now we still have an occasional accident, but other than everything is going great. Sadie you are a big kid now and we are so proud of you.

Sadie wearing panties for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. not a big girl yet pumpkin but let me take your sexy lil knickers off and I will make you a big girl, it's ok sweetie it only hurts a couple of minuites going in then I promise mycock is going to make you feel reaaaal good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first her lovely warm, soft, wet mouth while my hand goes in her knix and pleasures her childcunt, once icum in her mouth she gets bent over, knix aside and her anal cherry gets taken, never had a nice, tight, young, blackpusst befor but I am going to love getting mycock in this one

      Delete
  2. I would go to town on her sweet little pussy

    ReplyDelete