Thursday, June 16, 2011

Overwhelmed

According to one of my recent posts it states that I will be starting a cooking blog in June. Well it is June 16 and yeah no cooking blog has been started. Last month I found out I was pregnant with baby number 4. This little bundle of joy will be due Dec. 13, another Christmas baby. We seriously are the worst planners! While I am so happy to be welcoming this little person into our family my energy levels are very low and I am finally starting to get over all the nausea. I am honestly just feeling so overwhelmed with emotions, my kids, and my basic chores. I know that for now my life isn't going to slow down or get easier, but I am determined to get this cooking blog started. So I have set a goal to have it ready to go by July 18 which is a little over a month from today.
I also recently got a new camera, so I am hoping to post some new post of the kids because they are growing to fast. Karma will be 5 in less than a month, Sadie will be 4 in about 3 months, and my little Xanyae will already be 18 months tomorrow, wow time has flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment