Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my 26th birthday and overall it was a pretty good day. Curbris surprised me with flowers and a huge card. He also got me a cake. Before we sang Happy Birthday and had cake my whole family went out to eat. We ate at Fuddruckers of course Curbris had to let them know it was my birthday. At the end of my meal I got a free sundae and they announced my birthday to everyone in the restaurant. By the time the sundae came I was really full so I took a bite and passed it around to everyone. After we ate we went back to my parent's house and had cake. Everybody was pretty full so not much cake got eaten, but over the next few days I am sure we will have no problem finishing it off. It was a great birthday and I am thankful I got to spend it with my family. 26 years down and hopefully many more to come.


Here is the cake my wonderful husband got me.

Karma had to help me blow out the candles that is her favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment