Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Each year we are truly blessed when Christmas time comes around and this year we were especially blessed with a baby boy. This year I tried to keep Christmas as simple as possible. Everybody received a few gifts, but our main gift this year was Xanyae.


This year the girls were really ready for Christmas. They loved leaving cookies and kool-aid out for Santa on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning they were so surprised to see what was under the Christmas tree for them. Than later we went over to grandma and grandpa's house and they were even more surprised that Santa left gifts for them there too. Overall it was a wonderful Christmas, but the best part was spending time with family. This will be our last Christmas together as a family for a while. My brother Lance leaves for the Navy on Jan. 5 and my other brother Jack leaves for his mission in March. It will be sad to see them leave, but it will be great for both of them. I didn't do that great of a job of taking pictures, but I did get a few.
Taking a picture in front of the tree Christmas morning.
Santa left the girls each a new princess barbie and a Snow White dvd.
The girls enjoying the new princess table they got. They especially like that you can write on this table and not get into trouble.
Grandma enjoying holding her only grandson. I think I gave her the best Christmas present this year.
Curbris received a smoker this year for Christmas from my sister. He was really shocked and excited to receive this. I guess we will be smoking a lot of ribs and meat in 2010.
Every year we take a family picture in front of the Christmas tree. We had to take this picture a few times and this was the best one. I love looking back at the pictures we take each Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment