Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

New Year's Eve we spent at my Aunt and Uncle's house. We ate lots of food and played games until it was time for the New Year countdown. The girls really enjoyed going outside and popping the poppers and banging on pots and pans.

Xanyae ready to go to his 1st New Year's Eve Party.

Karma popping some poppers with grandma.
Sadie banging on some pots and pans.
Raelleene hogging the sparkling cider.
Xanyae and daddy.
Karma banging on some pots and pans.

New Years day my grandparents had rented a room at the trailer park for a little party. We ate lots of food again, visited with family, and watched bowl games. After that we went over to my parents house and hanged out for a while.

This is the dessert I brought to the New Years party. These are snickerdoodle blondies and they were really good. I had never tried the recipe before, but it was really easy and I will be making these again.
These are my grandparents with all their great-grandchildren.

All my cousins that were at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment