Monday, August 16, 2010

Recipe Monday

Today's recipe is Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. I found this recipe awhile ago, but never made it because it had bacon in it. I personally do not like bacon, but my family loves it. I had some bacon in the fridge that I needed to use up so I thought I would give this recipe a try. This recipe was delicious and my family ate it up.
Photo courtesy of Real Mom Kitchen.

Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta

8 ounces uncooked tube or spiral pasta
1 pound ground beef
6 strips of bacon, diced
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
Barbecue sauce

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp(I do mine in the microwave); remove with slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add soup, beef, and bacon; heat through. Mix in desired amount of barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until the cheese is melted. 4-6 servings

Recipe Source:Real Mom Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment