Saturday, July 11, 2009

Karma's Birthday Party

For Karma's birthday we had a party for her at Peter Piper Pizza. She had a blast playing games, eating pizza, and opening presents. The theme of her party was Dora the Explore she really likes Dora. Here are a few pictures from her birthday party. I was doing something on my camera and some how I deleted a few pictures. So I have no pictures of her opening presents or blowing out her candles.
Karma driving the car.

Grandma helping Karma play skee ball.

Sadie playing with the baton that she got from all the tickets we won.

Curbris playing a game and Terrance and Sadie watching.

Karma enjoying the ride.

Sadie with grandma, she really hated this ride.

Karma with grandpa, she looks so cute.

Karma with her Great-Grandpa Pops

My dad and brothers enjoying the pizza and party.

No comments:

Post a Comment