Monday, July 20, 2009

A lot Happening......

I haven't posted anything in over a week because we have beem really busy with different things. The past two weeks my brother-in-law Terrance was in town visiting us. It was great to have him here with us, since Curbris works during the day I got to spend a lot of time with him. He left to go back home on Friday and it feels kind of weird not have him around. Of course my camera has been having problems so I didn't take any pictures while he was here.

In baby news I finally went to the doctor a few weeks ago because Curbris's insurance finally started. It seems like every time I get pregnant he starts a new job and I don't go to the doctor until around my 4 month. Well anyways I am already 17 weeks along and my due date is Christmas Day. I hoping for the baby to come early like Karma and Sadie did. The best thing about finally going to the doctor was hearing the heart beat. To know that there really is something growing in my stomach just gets me really excited. I will go on Thursday to see what I am having and I am really excited. We are hoping for a boy, but we will love another girl.

Karma is officially potty training no more diapers no matter what. We were potty training before Terrance came, but once he got here it got kind of hectic because we weren't home very often. I just want to let everyone know I hate potty training. While I am potty training Karma I am also putting Sadie on the potty to get her use to the idea of using the potty. At first she was scared and didn't like it, but now she is a little more comfortable. This basically everything that has been going on in our family.

1 comment:

  1. Ronna I didn't know you were pregnant!! I am so happy for you guys! I will keep my fingers crossed that it is a boy. I just wanted to let you know that I hate potty training too! Nickolas had been doing well... so yesterday I put him in underwear for the day. He had them on a totally of 5 minutes before he pooped in them!! ARRGG!! It is so frustrating. So I do know what you mean. I wish someone else could do it for me. Anyways... just wanted to say hi and I miss you guys. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete