Monday, February 23, 2009

A Fun Weekend.

We had a pretty fun weekend. Saturday we had two parties to go to, the first was a birthday party for D.J. he was turning two. The party started a 1 and it was at the park. When we first got there hardly anybody had arrived so me and Curbris played some basketball. By the time we got done playing the food was ready so than we ate hot dogs, hamburgers, and ribs. The girls were get restless so I took them to the park to play and while Curbris played more basketball with some of the guys that were there. After being at the park for a while I took the girls to the jumping balloon that they had set up. So my plan was to just let them both play inside the balloon and I was going to watch from outside. Well that did exactly work Karma would not going in unless I did and Sadie wanted to be held the whole time. So I got in the balloon and it was pretty fun. Karma didn't like it at first, but once see saw more kids jumping and having fun she joined in right away. Sadie didn't like it that much so me and her got out. Once Karma got done jumping I took her and Sadie to go see the ducks. Since we didn't have any bread to throw we went back to the park and played until it was time to cut the cake. We finally left the park at 5 and than we were off to party #2. Our second party was our ward adult dinner and we were pretty tired after the first party. We really just wanted to go home, but Curbris had to help serve at the party. They had a nursery for all the kids so we didn't have to worry about a babysitter. They party was pretty fun we ate than they had an hour of people in our ward showing off there talents. It was a pretty fun day and when we got home we were pretty tired.


Sunday was a pretty relaxing day we went to church and than over to my parents house for dinner.



Sadie sitting on my lap in the jumping balloon.








Karma jumping.





More jumping...



And more jumping.


Karma in the jumping balloon.





Me and Sadie in the jumping balloon.








Sadie and Karma in front of the lake with the ducks.


I have a funny story to share that happened on Friday. Since I was over at my parents house I wanted to run to Albertson's because there is not one close by my house. They were having a good sale on a few items and with the coupons I had I could get the stuff really cheap. So I was planning on making the trip by myself, but Karma saw me getting ready to leave and ask me if she could go. I went ahead and took her because I knew what I was getting and I wouldn't be there to long. So when we got to the store I usually put her in the basket, but lately she thinks she is a big girl and needs to walk. I didn't feel like fighting her on this so I just let her walk. So we were where all the produce is and I was picking up a few things. Than we passed by the grapes and Karma loves grapes. They were on sale so I turned my back to grab a bag to put them in and when I turned back around Karma had a few grapes in her mouth. When I told her, "no Karma we don't eat the grapes until we pay for them". She looked at me, smiled, and said "uummm mom delicious!" "I love grapes!" That really made me laugh, how can u get mad at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment