Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sadie is Standing!!!


So in the past week Sadie has started to stand a little by herself and has taken a few steps. Today she really surprised me. She would crawl a little than stop and stand straight up. It was really funny because she was doing squats to keep her balance. Than I was reading the newspaper, I looked up and she had taken about 6 steps before she fell. I tried to get to my camera before she fell but didn't get it in time. So all day I had my camera by my side hoping that she would take more steps, but she didn't. I did get a few pictures of her standing. Tomorrow she will be 16 months so hopefully before she turns 17 months she will be walking.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I cant believe how big she has gotten, I mean the last time I saw here she was just a newborn!

    ReplyDelete