Thursday, February 26, 2009

Looking back.

The other day I was looking through our photo albums and thought I should post some pics on how much we have changed since we starting dating. Here are just a few pictures.


We starting dating in June 2005.

This picture was taking in El Paso, we were there for my brothers farewell. October 2005

This was taken the day we got married. We were married at the courthouse and a year later sealed in the Mesa, Az temple. Feb. 2006

We took this picture for our announcements on our family getting sealed in the temple.

This is when we became a forever family. It was one of the best days of my life, Karma was such an angel. March 2007

This was taken right after I had Sadie, she really wore me out. Oct. 2007

Just a picture of us together.

A family picture.

Halloween 2008, Curbris is always going all out for Halloween.

Our most recent family picture taken on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment