Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Families Are Forever

On March 24, 2007 our family was sealed in the Mesa, Az Temple. I cant believe that 2 years have already past since that wonderful day. Since we were married civilly we had to wait at least a year to be sealed. It wasn't an easy road and many things got in the way, but we made it. It was wonderful to be sealed to my husband, but what made it extra special is that Karma got to be apart of it. I can remember clearly after me and Curbris were sealed they brought in Karma. Right when came in the room tears just streamed down my face she looked beautiful all dressed in white. She looked like an angel so pure and innocent there was a light that was all round her. I can honestly say that it was the best day of my life. To know that I have a forever family is an awesome feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me tear up! :) Eternal Families are amazing! My parents were sealed when I was about two, and even though I dont remember it, I love looking at the pictures and think of what an amazing day that was. To this day my parents celebrate two wedding aniversaries... The day they were married and the day they were sealed for all time and eternity!

    ReplyDelete