Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moving

This past weekend we moved into our new house. It is great to be out of an apartment and into a house. For three years we lived in a one bedroom apartment and we have been wanting to move for a while, but just hadn't. So about a month ago a sister in our ward asked me if we were interested in renting a house that they had. I told her we were interested and saw it that same day. After looking at the house we both knew that it would be perfect for us. Everything about it is great. We are in the same ward, we have a backyard, we have a laundry room, and we have a so much more space. I have been unpacking for the past few days and once I get everything unpacked I will post some pictures of our new house.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Cant wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you were in a 1 bedroom apartment?! It must feel like such a relief to have a home now with space. Your girls probably love all the rooms they can run through. Especially the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that is awesome!! I am so glad you guys are having good things come your way! I sure do miss you guys. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete