Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Monday

I have read a lot of blogs where on Mondays they post the menu they are going to have for the week and I thought it was a good idea. So every Monday I am going to try and post the menu that we are having for the week this help me get a little organized. Anyone who reads my blog and would like a recipe for something that I am making during the week just let me know. Here is our menu for April 20 - April 26:

Monday- Pigs-n-blanket, Au gratin potatoes, and corn.

Tuesday- Chicken stir-fry with rice.

Wednesday- Homemade chicken fingers, homemade fries, and peas and carrots.

Thursday- Crock-Pot three-pepper pasta sauce with spaghetti.

Friday- Beef and bean tostadas with mexican rice.

Saturday- Eat-out

Sunday- Steak, baked beans, and corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment