Friday, April 10, 2009

Daddy's Hidden Talent

One of Curbris hidden talents is that he is pretty good at doing hair. Ever since Karma was born he has always wanted to do her hair. I can remember getting mad at him a few times because Karma was only a few months old and he would put all this product in her hair. He has gotten better as the girls have gotten older. So last night he decided out of the blue he wanted to do something with the girls hair so I took some pictures of there cute new hairstyles.
Curbris working on Karma's hair, trust me she never smiles when I do her hair.

He is a natural.

Love the ponytail holder in the mouth.

Karma has such beautiful hair, but we need to take her to get another haircut.

This is the ponytail the Curbris did, not bad.

These are Sadie's pigtails that daddy did, I love them.
Sadie loves her new hairstyle.

Hey whats this I have never had my hair up like this before.


What a cutie.
Now Karma's turn to do a few poses with the new hair.

Looking all grown-up.

I am a pretty luck person to have such beautiful little girls and a wonderful husband.
Update:
So it has been two weeks since we have moved and I am still unpacking boxes. I was doing really good and had most things unpacked and than this week work killed me. This was Easter week and the other girl I worked with had to take some days off so I had a few extra shifts. It wouldn't have been that bad, but because it close to a holiday we have been so busy. So this week I really have put the house on hold because I am so tired. So pictures of the house are on hold until things start to slow down just a little.

2 comments:

  1. The girls hair is very cute! Way to go Cubris! So far I have taught jamie how to braid hair, and he gets better each time. I told him he has to learn how to do girls hair because he cant just put a hat or headband on everytime I am gone! LOL Cant wait to see the pics of the new place! Hope you all had a great easter!

    ReplyDelete