Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Boxes

When Karma was turning 1 I wanted to do something special for her birthday so I looked up different things and decided to make a time capsule for her. Well when it came time for the party I forgot about it and so I decided to make her a birthday box. All I did was get a photo box from Micheal's and I saved a few things from the party. Ever since her first birthday I have saved cards, invitations, money, and pictures. I have also done the same thing for Sadie. When they turn 16 I plan on giving them there birthday boxes. I think that it is something that they will enjoy having.



1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! I love that! They are getting so big as always! We cant wait to seem them next month! We are still planning on coming if that's OK, I just have to figure out what day we get out of school!

    ReplyDelete