Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Monday

Here is our menu for October 26 - Nov. 1:

Monday: Chicken taco cornbread pie


Tuesday: Red beans and rice


Wednesday: Ground beef stew and homemade rolls


Thursday: Chicken spaghetti


Friday: Halloween Party


Saturday: Halloween Party


Sunday: Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, and mixed vegs

With less than 9 weeks ago until the baby comes I have really been looking at a lot of recipes that I can make now and freeze. I know when the baby comes the last thing I am going to want to do is cook, so I really need to get myself organized. I have found some great recipe to try I just need to motivate myself one weekend to get things cooked and in the freezer. Once I get all of it done I will post what I cooked and the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment