Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Cookies

Last night for Family Home Evening we decorated sugar cookies and were going to crave pumpkins too, but I was too tried. Karma helped me make the dough and frosting, she really has become my little baker. Sadie helped me roll out the dough and cut out the cookies. Once the cookies were ready to bake the girls sat down in front of the oven and watched them bake. They love to watch things bake in the oven. When daddy got home from work we had a small lesson about sharing and than we decorated cookies. I helped Sadie and Curbris helped Karma. It was a fun night.





Sadie and her cookie.
Daddy helping Karma with her cookie.
Sadie enjoying her cookie.
Karma showing off her finished witch cookie.
Here are our finished cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment