Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Weekend & Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

This weekend was one of those weekends where we weren't home much. It was filled with lots of service and Halloween fun. Curbris had signed our family up to go help work on the Mesa Temple grounds. Normally I wouldn't mind, but being almost 8 months pregnant I was less than thrilled to wake up at 6 a.m. and go work on the grounds. I went mainly to support my husband because I really wasn't planning on doing much work. Curbris and Karma did most of the work and I just tried to keep Sadie from getting into everything. After we were done working on the grounds Curbris had also signed us help to go clean the church. This I didn't mind as much because it was just like doing housework. Karma was a big help in the beginning and than she got bored so she went to play with the other kids. It didn't take us to long to get the church cleaned there were lots of people there to help. After we got done with our morning service we went and ate some breakfast. By the time we got home we were all wiped out and took a nap. Later on in afternoon Curbris had a meeting with the missionaries and than went with them to visit a few people. Once he got back we had a baptism to go to. After the baptism we went home a got ready for a Halloween party that we had to go to. Karma was super excited because she got to wear her Snow White Dress and crown her daddy got her. Daddy also got Sadie a Cinderella dress and crown, but she cried every time we put it on her. I think that she is going to be my little tomboy. So we just put her in the super girl costume that Karma wore last year and she loved it. The party was fun and the girls had a great time. Right now they are at an age where everything is scary, so they told us often when they saw something they thought was scary. Of course the batteries in my camera died so I don't have any pictures to post, but we have a few more Halloween events to go to so I will post some pictures soon. Plus Curbris like usually will be going all out so I will post pictures of his costume soon.

Today wasn't as busy as Saturday, but it still felt like we were hardly home. Today was our primary program so I got the pleasure of sitting on the stage. I am really looking forward to next years program because Karma will be in primary. Right after church we had to go to a baby's blessing and than a little lunch in to go to. It is also my dad's birthday, so we headed over to my parents house to spend most of the day with him. It has been a great weekend and we are really looking forward to the Halloween week ahead.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!



LOVE,
KARMA & SADIE

No comments:

Post a Comment