Monday, May 17, 2010

Cousins and Temple

On Friday my cousin was in town, so she came over for a visit. Her youngest son, Cole, is only a few weeks younger than Xanyae. It was our first time to meet Cole and he was a cutie. He weighs just as much as Xanyae and they are pretty much both the same length. The funny thing was that even thought they weighed them same their built was totally different. It was great to spend time with them and cant wait to see them again.
Cole trying to suck on Xanyae fingers.
Future football players!!
Ty, my cousin's other little boy.

On Saturday we headed to Thatcher to go to the Gila Valley Temple Open House. Curbris had to work so me and the kids went up with the rest of my family. It is about a 3 hour drive , but worth the trip. The temple was beautiful and I was happy that my kids got to go inside. I think their favorite part was putting on the white socks over their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment