Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love Being A Mom!

I love Mother's Day it is always a special day and this year was extra special. I received a lot of nice gifts, but a few of my favorite things about this Mother"s Day were not gifts. I woke up to my kids giving me hugs and kisses. Karma is primary now so she got to go up front and sing for me. She knew some of the words and for the words she didn't, she just moved her mouth it was so cute. Than my dad and Curbris made us a wonderful dinner and we didn't have to do anything. Curbris also spoiled me with some new cookbooks and jewelry. I told him not to spend to much money, but of course he had to go all out.
My new cookbooks, cant wait to try some new recipes and cupcakes.
My new jewelry.

After we ate I took a few pictures with kids and Curbris. I was so happy that they all turned out really cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment