Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting So Big!

We are almost halfway through the year and my kids are changing and growing a lot.
Karma will be 4 in less than 2 months and I cant believe how fast 4 years have gone by. She is a good big sister and sometimes a big helper. We are looking forward to signing her up for ballet at the end of the summer.
Sadie is growing more and more each day. She will start potty training this summer and I am hoping since I did it last summer with Karma it will be easier the second time around. Sadie is also a great big sister and a good helper at times.
My little princesses, I don't know what I would do without them.
Xanyae is growing like a weed and I cant believe that he is almost 5 months. He has started to eat cereal and he likes it somewhat. Curbris feed him the first time and he wasn't exactly sure what was going in his mouth, but he caught on really quick. He also has started to sit up all by himself. I was really surprised cause I sat him down and instead of following back or forward he just sat their. He did it a lot earlier than the girls did.

No comments:

Post a Comment