Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Karma


Two months from today Karma will be turning 3. Wow it is amazing how times flys by and it amazing to see how much she has changed in that time. She now talks nonstop, I think at least a 100 times a day she says this, "Mommy where's daddy? Mommy where's daddy? Mommy where's daddy? Daddy at work? Daddy at work?" At first it was cute, but now it drives me crazy. Since she will be 3 in two short months I figured I better stop procrastinating and get her potty trained. With such a crazy work schedule most days I do good just to make it through the day, but no more excuses I am going to get her potty trained before she turns 3. So today we went to the store and she got some Disney Princess panties. Once we got home I took off her diaper and put on the panties. She was really excited and kept looking at the panties in the mirror it was pretty funny to see her. I set up her potty seat and we did a few practice runs. The thing that made it the hardest was that her sister and cousin wanted a turn, but Karma kept telling them," no it is my potty!" I put on a movie and the girls all settled down and watched the movie. During the movie Karma told me she had to go potty I was trying to get Hopies and Sadie to stop fighting so by the time I made in the bathroom with her she had already peed on the floor. It was a good try for our first time I know that patience is going to be a factor in helping her get it down. So over the next few days I am going to post on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment