Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The past week.....

So last week I meant to post a few things, but I have been feeling horrible and really tried. I am so ready get this 1st trimester over with. Last Tuesday we went out to Joe's BBQ for Jack's graduation dinner. The food was great and we had a lot of fun. Than on Thursday was his graduation. Me and Karma went to the graduation, Sadie stayed at my parents house with my brother and Curbris had to work late. It rained the whole graduation and it was cold. It was just weird weather, the week before we were breaking heat records. So of course I wasn't prepared with a jacket, but we did have umbrellas. As I was at the graduation I realized that it has already been 8 years since I graduated high school. I cant believe how fast time has gone by and how much has happened in the past 8 years. A lot of it very different from what I thought 8 years ago my life would be like. I never thought I would be married by 22 and already have two kids with the third on the way. No way did I ever think that I would go to culinary school and become a chef/baker. Overall I am pretty happy with my life I have made a lot of stupid choices in the last 8 years, but I grown up so much because of it.
On Saturday the owner of the bakery I work at took me, my manger, and my other co-worker out to lunch. She took us out to lunch because we both are quiting. It was a nice lunch and it was great to talk to other mothers. After the lunch Curbris took me to get my haircut. I have been needing a haircut for a while, but I always make an excuse not to get one. So Curbris pretty much made me go do it. I cut off 11 inches of dead hair it was a lot shorter than I wanted it but I still like. Plus with being pregnant it will grow back really fast. After my haircut we just walked around the mall and hanged out at home. Sunday and Monday we ate lots of BBQ because of the Memorial Day weekend. On Monday we also took the girls to the zoo. We went pretty early so the it wouldn't be to hot. After the zoo we went swimming, the water was a little cold, but it did feel really good because it was so hot outside. I guess that is about all the has happened recently. My camera has been giving me trouble so I didn't take to many pics, but I have a few that I will post in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment