Thursday, May 7, 2009

Potty Training Update and More.......

I hardly ever quit at anything I start, but for now potty training is put on hold. After a day and a half I realized that I am just too tried and not ready for this. We will start up again when I stop working in about a month. That way I can be more rested and be more patient, also it will help to establish a routine. Since I work long night most days we don't have a really routine established because I am just trying to make it through the day. At first I really felt like I sucked as a mom, but than I realized that I am trying to do a millions things at once and I need to give myself some credit for that. When u have 1 2 year old and 2 1 year olds all day plus on top of that being pregnant that is enough to make a person go crazy.


On Wednesday I went outside to water the grass and the girls were outside playing and helping me water. I was on the other side of the yard watering and had my back turned to them when I turned around I found Sadie in the mud. At first I yelled no, but than I realized she just a kid and she was having a blast. So I took off her clothes and she played in the mud for a while. Karma didn't want anything to do with the mud. Here are some of the pictures I took of Sadie once she was done playing the date stamp is wrong I forgot to reset it.



Mud was everywhere.

















No comments:

Post a Comment