Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blah!!!

Lately I have been feeling really out of it and just have no desire to sit down and post anything. This week I am determined to get back on track and get caught up on all my posts. We have done a little traveling in the past few weeks. We went to El Paso one weekend for my cousins wedding and for Labor Day weekend we went camping. I hope to post theses and few more random things this week.

Today I went to the doctor again for my 4 week check-up and everything looks great. I really didn't want to step on the scale, but actually my weight is starting to slow down. I have one more 4 week check up and than it will be time for 2 week check ups. Honestly this pregnancy is just flying by and I am getting really excited. Of course I am little worried of how am I going to handle three kids and the oldest only being 3, but it will be fun. We are ready for a boy and the girls will be great big sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment