Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Girl's Bedroom

We went to El Paso a few weeks ago and my Aunt Lisa gave me two little shelves that she didn't need anymore. I knew they would go great in the girls room. My Aunt Char had also given me a bunch of books for the girls and I had no place to put them, so I knew they would be perfect for that. I used one bookshelf for the books and the other one for toys. Once I got everything organized and put away Sadie thought it would be great to mess it all up. So I have done my best to keep their room organized, but it is pretty much impossible.

This is the shelf I used for the toys. It has made difference and now there aren't as many toys scattered all over the floor.

This is the shelf used for the books. Some of the books wouldn't fit because they were to big so I just put them under the shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment