Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wrestlemania

Before we got married I knew that Curbris was a wrestling fan, but it wasn't until after we were married that I just found out just how much of a fan he was. I had watched wrestling a little bit growing up, but my mom really didn't like us to watch it. So I thought I knew a little about wrestling, but honestly I didn't know that much. Did you know there are a total of 5 wrestling shows that come on during the week. Monday is Raw, Tuesday is ECW, Thursday is Superstars and TNA, and Friday is Smackdown. Every show is part of the WWE, expect for TNA which is a show that was made by old wrestlers from the WWE. When we first got married we did not have cable so we could only watch Smackdown, but now that we have a cable and a dvr so we never miss a show. At first I wasn't much into it, but now I have to admit I really enjoy watching it(don't tell my husband). Now that the girls have gotten older Curbris thinks it fun to teach them to wrestle. I can only imagine how he is going to be once our son gets older. I took a few pictures of the girls wrestling with their daddy.

Karma has daddy down for the pin.

The girls tag team daddy.

Sadie has daddy down.
It is all fun and games until somebody starts crying. Daddy got a little to rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment