Monday, September 21, 2009

Preganacy Cravings

This is my third time being pregnant and every pregnancy I have different cravings. When I was pregnant with Karma my biggest craving was for cream slushes from Sonic. I also craved thousand island dressing. With Sadie my biggest craving was for spaghetti o's and peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Now with this pregnancy my biggest craving is for chocolate covered peanuts. I also crave pizza a lot and I really don't like pizza that much. Even thought with each pregnancy I have had different cravings I also have a had some same cravings. Ice cream and mexican food is what I have craved every pregnancy.

It is funny how being pregnant can effect the foods that you eat. There are things that I can't eat anymore due to being pregnant. I use to love macaroni and cheese and now I can't eat it, I feel like throwing up when I see it. Spaghetti O's also gross me out and I rarely will eat peanut butter and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment