Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day this year was ok. Everybody has been really sick around here so that is where our main focus has been. Curbris did give me a 2lb box of See's Chocolates and made me a cute card.
I made him a love box and in it was different tokens to represent my love. I found the idea here it is the last idea on the list.

Valentine's Day fell on Sunday and we were asked to speak in sacrament meeting. It had been a tough week trying to prepare my talk because I had sick kids all week and was sick myself. It was also my turn to teach my CTR 5 & 6 class. I am happy to say that our talks went great and my lesson was good too.
For my primary class I made them white chocolate dipped oreos. They were really easy to make and my class enjoyed them. I got the idea for them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment