Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Would You Do?

Today I was busy do some cleaning around the house and really wasn't pay much attention to what my kids were doing. I walked in the front room to find my 2 year old with a pen in her hand and this all over the couch:

All I could do was walk away and try to clam down. I love Sadie to death, but she really knows how to drive me crazy. I called my mom to see if she had any suggestions on what I should do. All she told me was to relax and maybe it was time for a new couch. Luckily Curbris was able to remove it and the couch looks almost new. Sadie hopefully has learned that we only write on paper, but I am sure we will have to explain it to her a few more times.

1 comment:

  1. Your couch looks like my couch! :) We have crayon and marker stains, which my mother assures me I totally deserve.

    When I was a kid I used a sharpie to pin-stripe my dads new suit, and I used a screwdriver to poke holes in the upholstered furniture. Thankfully yours isn't that bad :)

    ReplyDelete