Thursday, February 11, 2010

What A Day!!!

There are times when being a mother just isn't fun and today was one of those days for me. On Tuesday Karma woke up not feeling good and I tried my best to keep her away from everybody else in the house. By Wednesday I was starting to not feel well and Sadie started to cough. By Thursday morning everybody was pretty sick expect for Curbris. I really think that there is nothing worse than having a newborn sick. You know that they are just miserable and the only way the can express themselves is by crying.
So this is how my Thursday went:

I changed Sadie's diaper to realize that she had pooped during the night and it had caused a really bad diaper rash. It bothered her all day and she cried a lot anytime she went to the bathroom.

I gave Xanyae his morning feeding and he feel asleep. 20 mins. later I went to check on him and he threw up everything I feed him.

I got him in the bath and than gave the girls their bath.

Karma threw up her lunch all over the carpet and herself.

Cleaned up the throw-up and tried my best to not throw-up from the smell.

Got Karma back in the bath.

Sadie than threw up on my bed and once she saw her threw up she threw up more.

Again cleaned up the throw-up and tried not to throw-up myself.

Got Sadie back in the bath.

Was holding Xanyae after I had feed him and next thing I know he threw-up all over me.

Gave Xanyae another quick bath and than took a quick shower.

Wow what a day it was filled with lots of crying, coughing, sneezing, runny noses, headaches, baths, and of course throw-up.

Everybody is finally in bed and I feel worse than I felt earlier today. I really don't have time to get sick. I have a sacrament talk and primary lesson the prepare, v-day treats to bake, grocery shopping to do, housework to catch up on, diapers to change, and kids and husband to keep satisfied. It is going to be a long weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment